Vision: A national movement for realizing the vision of Dr APJ Abdul Kalam.
Objectives: Carry forward the vision and missions of Dr APJ Abdul Kalam and to work with the students, youth, people and governments at the ground level, we have launched the movement called "Abdulkalam Vision India Movement- A national movement for realizing the vision of Dr APJ Abdul Kalam".
The focus of this movement is to full fill the following objectives:
Igniting the minds of the students, youth, teachers and other professions through the 10 point oath given below by Dr APJ Abdul Kalam. The aim of the mission is to create creative leadership qualities among the students, youth and experienced to become enlightened citizens and to work for sustainable development.
10 point Oath for the Students and Youth by Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam
Empower and enrich the youth, experienced, people, and government towards realizing the goals of developed India by working on the Distinctive profile of Developed India by 2020 as given below.
Also this movement will continue to work on the missions envisioned by Dr Kalam such as:
The movement will do the following:
a. Reach out to school students to ignite their minds and inspire them to become an enlightened citizens based on the principles and thoughts of Dr Kalam.
b. Create forums in villages, towns, cities in the states to promote the missions propagated in his 10 point oath to the youth and such as tree plantations, desilting the ponds, village tanks; clean and green missions, provide safe drinking water mission, also prepare the youth to desist from corruption, liquor, gambling etc and other missions envisioned by Dr Kalam.
c. Reach out to the youth in colleges, Universities, Institutions, farmers, industry, trade, commerce and service sector, state and central governments to work for the missions enshrined in the Enclosure-B to realize the "Vision of Developed India"
As the icon of youth, Dr. Kalam is celebrated as a driving force for the development of millions of youth and students of our country. On the occasion of Dr Kalam's 85th birthday on 15 October 2015, it has been proposed to organize a function to give away Abdulkalam Seva Ratna Award to the persons who worked hard to reinforce the pertinent principles of Dr. Kalam as given by the 10 point oath given to students and youth. The program will involve taking few main principles from the vision of Dr. Abdul Kalam to the people & getting their commitment, which are the urgent need of the day for the nation.
The recently launched national movement "Abdulkalam Vision India movement" decide to work for realizing the vision of Dr Kalam nationally. Hence the following objectives are worked out to realize the vision of Dr Kalam. For example, for the next 5 years initially in Phase-I, we are fixing the target of creating a change in the society in the name of Dr Kalam Abdulkalam Vision India Movement.
For example, for the next 5 years initially in Phase-I, we are fixing the target of creating a change in the society in the name of Dr Kalam Abdulkalam Vision India Movement
1. Reviving at least 300,000 persons who are addicted with liquor by conducting de-addiction programme in all the states ( Target: 10000 persons in each states)
2. Target of Planting 15 crore trees (at least 50 lakh trees in each state)
3. Target of Reviving 3000 water bodies (100 water bodies in each state) in the lines of Siruthuli Mission and achieve the target of providing safe drinking water mission in 3000 villages (100 villages in each state)
4. Target of making villages and cities clean and green by implementing Solid and Liquid Resource Management and create a revenue generation to the unemployed, self help groups in association with village panchayat and municipal corporation. (Target: 6000 village panchayats out of 6 lakh panchayat, 5 municipal corporations in each states - 150 municipal corporation)
5. Creating 1000 solar complexes in Institutions, companies and organizations; 6000 solar villages; 1000 solar municipal corporations and 100 Solar Corporations. Implementing these 2nd to 5th mission in an integrated way will lead to Carbon neutral villages, carbon neutral cities, carbon neutral municipal corporations, carbon neutral corporations.
6. Creating 30 lakhs students as enlightened citizens by imparting value added self development, skill development, sustainable development and creative leadership training programmes. It will be of the kind of the training programme pioneered by "Lead India 2020" movement in AP based on the oath given by Dr Kalam and the "Manifesto for change forum" in Tamilnadu.
7. Providing quality health care by sponsoring 300 mobile diagnostic clinics in each state in association with Super specialty hospitals and other healthcare service providers. 10 Mobile Diagnostic clinics in each state as being done by Uttrakhand Mobile Hospital model, CARE Hospital model, Loni PURA model and Thonugal Meenakshi Mission PURA model
8. Establishing 300 Mobile Science Labs as per the Vikshit Bharat Foundation model implemented in Bihar (10 Mobile Science Lab in each state)
These are the some of the possible missions, which we can think of under this movement, which can be initiated by setting up of state-wide chapters in each state and carry forward.
Abdulkalam Vision India movement will enrol the volunteers and members to realize this vision, and also work in association with many other NGOs, Educational institutions and other social organizations. They can register themselves in www.abdulkalamvisionindia.org.